Simple Life.
Make a choice and don't look back.

State Choir -- lose !

Friday, May 8 @ 7:49 PM


Thursday was the Negeri Sembilan state choir competition. We didn't get a prize but i think we were number 4 compared to the other teams. 4 is better than 8 lo .. SMK Puteri didn't get number one but Chan Wa won ..


and this is our "delicious" lunch which i didn't eat ..




us practicing..


Conductor Jessie and me


Wei yee and Me


I know i look like a doctor :P


Yi xuan and me


Wei yee, Jessie , mag and me


Qiao xin, jessie , Pn Tan and me


Me , qiao xin and Jessie


Qiao xin and ming wei..


Jessie , mag and me..


Me and qiao xin..


Qiao xin wearing my specs..


Calvin and me


Braces and specs


Cute ming wei talking to his phone on the bus~ :P

Talking about Jessie and yi xuan hor.. Both of them ha.. so sweet le ! Hehe.. Jessie o.. sleep on xuan's shoulder o!! Sweeeeeet !!! :P Cannot upload the photo ~_~ Later Jessie kill me.. haha xD

Yi xuan and jessie :)



SMJK(C) Chan Wa.. The winning team..


xoxo,
Photobucket
0 comments.♥

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Copyright © 2009 - 123-upanddown.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info