Simple Life.
Make a choice and don't look back.

A word for my mother.

Sunday, May 10 @ 7:45 PM


First of all, Happy mother's day to all the mothers on the world :)

Mum,
Your always the best , I know i'm a very very very bad daughter. I've dissapointed you a lot of times. From lastime till now. You have been nagging at me all the time , and i didn't like it. But i knew it was all for my own good. You called me to not start a relationship at my age, but i refuse to listen to you. I'm sorry mum for all the things i've done. You are the best gift God has given to me and i didn't appreciate you. I pray to God that i can love you more and appreciate you more. I love you very much mum! Happy mother's day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, our church had a celebration for both parents. We don't celebrate mother's day and father's day but we DO celebrate parents day on every mother's day .. Our sunday school children sang some songs and here's the video..



I know their voice damn kawaaiii :D


Me and my sibling's gift to mum. RM78 le! No kidding!


xoxo,
Photobucket
0 comments.♥

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Copyright © 2009 - 123-upanddown.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info