Simple Life.
Make a choice and don't look back.

A new year, a new beginning.

Saturday, January 2 @ 2:14 PM


Happy 2010 people! I know i'm a little bit late. But whatever , at least i wished you people right?

So, This will officially be my first post for the year 2010. Today is the 2nd day of 2010. 2 more days till school reopens.


I might say that I wanna go to school but i'm scared of the life of form 4. Oh ya, my dad bought me a new camera !

So , 2009 was a very happy year for me . Even though many many weird and bad things happened to me. But i don't give a damn.

New year resolution #1 : Be more religious as in , reading the bible.
New year resolution #2 : Try , i mean TRY not to be in a relationship.
New year resolution #3 : Be obedient like Ella of Ella enchanted .

So thats the 3 resolutions i'll be trying to achieve. Hehe. Thats all i can think of now. So only 3 for now .


Photos from yesterday's dinner at shibaraku. Errr, yeah handsome chef they got there. Hahaa.


xoxo,
Photobucket
4 comments.♥

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Copyright © 2009 - 123-upanddown.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info