Simple Life.
Make a choice and don't look back.

2012.

Friday, November 20 @ 2:18 PM


TWO ZERO ONE TWO.

For me, its a 8/10 . I don't know how to rate movies , but i really liked this show. It was soo touching and yes, i CRIED.

For those who watched the show already. Have you guys ever thought that maybe one day , something like that will happen? For me as a christian , i know this day will come . But i don't know when will it be.

When God comes, will the world fall apart like what happened in the movie? I do hope it won't be that scary where a lot of people dies. But are we prepared for this day ? I know we aren't but we should prepare ourselves for this day.

Time for Miracles-2012 OST


P/s:water world and xuan's bday post gonna come up next


xoxo,
Photobucket
1 comments.♥

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Copyright © 2009 - 123-upanddown.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info