Simple Life.
Make a choice and don't look back.

Stupid maths.

Friday, August 7 @ 12:55 PM


I am so sad right now. No mood to enjoy ! I just finished my pmr trials today . I thought i was gonna be really happy. Enjoying this weekend. But , when i was going home , Mr goh told me that my maths only got 68. Like omg. Tell me this kind of things after this weekend laaa. At least i can enjoy .

But the only problem now is. How am i gonna tell my mum. At least my dad didn't say anything about my results. He just say since i get so bad, work harder next time lo. But my mum, hmmm , don't wanna think about it. Just scared that she'll rampas my phone. If she lets me choose between my phone and my dog. I'll choose my phone.

I can't live without my phone. No phone , no bf . Haiz . just praying that i'll get better results for the other subjects.


xoxo,
Photobucket
3 comments.♥

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Copyright © 2009 - 123-upanddown.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info