Simple Life.
Make a choice and don't look back.

Problem..

Tuesday, June 23 @ 3:13 PM


photography Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm having a problem. That kind of problem that makes you really annoyed. Okay .. so here it goes .. My 3 best friends WQX, LYP, CYJ the friends which i have things to talk to , the friends who will help me in everything, and the friends i dare to tell them my secrets

Okay. Now , here's where my problem starts. They don't like science. They really don't like science. And as you know, my school .. if you want to not study science .. you will have to like flunk your pmr and get sucky results as in 1A or less than that. So .. they are planning to change school to PSSS. And that's bad for me. Coz . you know . my bf . in . you . know . my . school . and . you . know . i . don't . wan . my . friends . leave . me . alone . LOL .

And now . I feel like changing schools. I know my parents will allow me. ( at least i think so ) But , how i can i leave my bf ?? :'( . So like .. Can someone help me ? Or give me some suggestions ?
Ahh. God help me ..


xoxo,
Photobucket
1 comments.♥

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Copyright © 2009 - 123-upanddown.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info