Simple Life.
Make a choice and don't look back.

Exams! Argh !

Friday, May 22 @ 1:18 PM



I know i look nice in specs :P

Second day of my mid-year exams. Boring ! Second day only le .. still got 5 more days !
What the.. Yesterday was science2 and BM exam. Science 2 damn difficult. They asked us to explain about carbon monoxide. So difficult. But , luckily i got 50/60 . Thank god. But , i think my science teacher corrected my paper wrongly. Impossible i can get 50 eh! Some of my friends very sad because they get quite low. But now they okay le.

I need to study some more. I love the time when exams are going on. Can talk to him more :) Hehe. Time to go. Will update when i'm free.


xoxo,
Photobucket
0 comments.♥

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Copyright © 2009 - 123-upanddown.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info