Simple Life.
Make a choice and don't look back.

ONE MORE DAYYY!

Thursday, May 28 @ 6:32 PM



Today i am writting 2 posts. One is about my exams and the other about don't know what. Btw , thats what i drew for my art exam on thursday. Nice right? Hehehee.. Used almost 3 hours to finish this drawing. Hope i can get quite high marks lah. (:

I called my friend to help me buy a rubik's cube. Trying to figure out how to solve it. Btw, My IQ very low one. So , i'll take a very long time to play with it. RM7.50 fake rubik's cube. Although it's green, but it's very smooth and easy to play with.

From now on, i'll write short short posts if i'm lazy. And today, i just finished my sejarah and geografi exams. Freaking difficult. For sejarah, i knew how to do 10++ questions. And for geografi, i didn't know how to do 10++ questions. Cool right? Heheee.

Enjoyed today a lot because he purposely go to school even though he got nothing to do in school. His exams finish already ma. Love him a lot. Muackkksssss baobeiii !


xoxo,
Photobucket
0 comments.♥

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Copyright © 2009 - 123-upanddown.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info