Simple Life.
Make a choice and don't look back.

mutt around the house.

Friday, June 26 @ 10:28 PM


I'm happy coz my problems are kind of solved :) . And the main thing is. There's a dog running around my house ! Silky terrier mixed Shih tzu. So nice right? Thanks to my parents and the aunty who gave it to my father. Okay so here it goes.

My mum agreed to let me keep the dog. ONE MONTH TRIAL sad. But hope i can take care of it properly laaa. Anyways her name is CHIOBU a.k.a Fei po. Why chiobu? We wanted to name her chiyo de. Japanese name cute maaaa. Then i was saying chiyo so fast until it became chio. So ... my sis said chiobu. So we agreed with it lo.

Here's some pictures of my new babyyy :)


Sleepy chiobu.


Chiobu eating her "cococrunch"



xoxo,
Photobucket
6 comments.♥

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Copyright © 2009 - 123-upanddown.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info