Simple Life.
Make a choice and don't look back.

Friends . forever .

Thursday, June 25 @ 12:01 AM


Mmmm. I posted the secondary 6 photos of my friends on facebook and my blog. And ping ping suddenly wanted to look for photos of me and her when we were young. I didn't even know i was friends with her when i was 4 years old. Hahaa.


Me and ping.


1998.


H1N1. rawrr !


2009 (:(:

So this is how we know each other ..

1998 @ friends .
1999-2006 @ i tak tau pun. we weren't friends in kindergarten but we were just friends in standard 2-6. JUST FRIENDS.
2007 @ friends lo. Still the same old same old friends.
2008 - now @ bffs :) !

paiseh ping. i copy ur post :P


xoxo,
Photobucket
2 comments.♥

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Copyright © 2009 - 123-upanddown.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info