Simple Life.
Make a choice and don't look back.

Am i happy or sad?

Monday, August 10 @ 2:54 PM


Happy thing.
Yesterday was a very very fun day. I was not suppose to go to malacca because of h1n1. but in the end, my mum allowed me to go . My bf didn't know that i was going to malacca. He was at malacca with his friends. So , i was planning to give him a suprise but in the end couldn't find him so i had to call him to ask where he was.

And that was how the suprise went. Lol. After meeting him , went downstairs shopping coz he was eating. Bought a RM89.90 hoodie from Tropicana life. Then walked with bf until pahlawan. So happy coz first time walked with bf. So fun :D . After that walked alone when bf was busy. Then went home. Oh yeah. Did i mention i got a free 2gb memory card for my handphone. OMG. i love my bf :D


My new hoodie. wooo ! <3
Sad thing
Okayy. first of all. I got 2 results today. BM and Geografi. Oh. talking about geo. wthell. so friggin angry with myself . I got a C. And i guess i'm the only C in my class. So paiseh :P . But , parents don't know about it. Gonna tell them after i get all my results. Got an A for my bm and thank god. I think i was too proud on the last day . God punishes people who are too proud ;P , and that's me!
So, am i sad or happy ? I can't make up my mind about my feelings.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Oh btw. Happy birthday low jean yung! The guy whose bday is the opposite of mine :D . Mine's on 8/10 and his is 10/8 . Fei Fei ahh ! Jia you with that girl ah ! Don't be so xiao dan already !! Or you won't zhui dao her woh !!! Hehe. Friendship forever oo !! <3


寿星公

P/s: Fei fei. Remember my birthday present yaaa! :P . And hope you like your present! ^^


xoxo,
Photobucket
4 comments.♥

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Copyright © 2009 - 123-upanddown.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info