Simple Life.
Make a choice and don't look back.

i love shopping! Don't ya ?

Thursday, October 22 @ 1:52 PM


What does Chua Shi Rui love???
Chua Shi Rui loves shopping ! and of course GOD,family,friends & bf !

Yesterday i invited my friends to accompany me to malacca. But , begged them so long. All rejected me. So sad. So, i just faced the truth and brought all my money and shop shop shop! Wahahahaaaa. Now don't have sales, so the shopping mall was like so friggin empty.

I reached malacca at 7 something and it was sooooooooooooooooooo COLD . I don't know why but it was really really cold and i was frozen when i was shopping. I bought the contact lens solution and was suppose to buy a pair of new shoes. Too bad , i fell in love with the short pants i saw. So cheap and nice summore ! Hehe. In the end i managed to buy 4 short pants and 2 shirts. One polo tee from Hush puppies and the other one RM19.90 onlyyy. Wahahahaaa.



p/s: I'm not showing off. I'm sharing my happiness! :P


xoxo,
Photobucket
7 comments.♥

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Copyright © 2009 - 123-upanddown.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info