Simple Life.
Make a choice and don't look back.

Oiii. update laaaa. wth.

Sunday, August 30 @ 6:16 PM


Update update update. Lazy to update leh. Nothing to write about also. Okay . Holidays are almost over.. Just one more day only . I went out with my friends yesterday without my parents noticing.. Hehe. Long time never lim teh already maaaaaa. SO , me and my friends ate ate, drink drink until RM60++ . And the worse thing is , we were not at secret recipe but romance house. 60 ringgit gone like that.

Ooooh ya. I ordered don't know what pelican drink. 5% alcohol only laa. But quite nice , exp also. And then the photo shooting sessions started. Me, ping and june kept on taking photos together but ling xuan don't know do what. Ping took the most lo. Of course :P


5% alcohol.





Me and june


Ping and me



5 photos only. I don't want too much photos to be uploaded :P .
Oh yaa. 39 days left till PMR. I seriously need to study already but no mood how to study ?!?!?!?! T_T .. Haiz , don't want to think about it already. Must less online already..


xoxo,
Photobucket
1 comments.♥

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Copyright © 2009 - 123-upanddown.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info