Simple Life.
Make a choice and don't look back.

School!

Sunday, January 3 @ 1:55 PM


Wooooo . Today is the last day of the school holidays and everyone except the the SPM and STPM-ers.

So, every year before school starts right. I will try on my uniform and do whatever i want. Just in case i look weird when i go to school mah. Need to do "testing" first one. xD

Erm, so here's a list of the things i'm suppose to check whether i have or not. Everything's new coz ya know, its a new year and i'm gonna be 16!


So, this is my list :
New Uniform- Check
New School Bag - Check

New Water bottle- Check
New Pencil Box- Check
New Stationary- Check
New File- Check

New school shoes- Not check X

My mum didn't wanted to buy me a new pair of school shoes because i have one old and one new one which the new one i don't wanna wear because its too big. So, what the heck , i'll stick with my old one first.

Okay, thats all for this post. Good luck to all the students who are gonna go to school tommorow! :)


xoxo,
Photobucket
4 comments.♥

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Copyright © 2009 - 123-upanddown.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info