Simple Life.
Make a choice and don't look back.

First day of school.

Monday, January 4 @ 9:13 PM


First day of hell? No, first day of my busy life. Very very busy life.

Physic, Chemistry, PA, BM, English, Add maths and piano classes. So many right? But, my results not good one so i have to take tuition classes.

Anyway, school was really really really boring today. Why ? Because , its the first day of my form 4 life, nobody teaches when you are in a new form on the first day. I mean when you change from form 3 to form 4.

And the saddest thing was that ahma couldn't get into 4 Intelek. So so so so so sad. She got 7A's also cannot get in.

Quote from ahma's blog "我皮肤白,我名字短 " I totally agree with this.


xoxo,
Photobucket
1 comments.♥

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Copyright © 2009 - 123-upanddown.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info