Simple Life.
Make a choice and don't look back.

Shopping..

Monday, January 25 @ 7:00 PM


My brain is blank now. Too tired and too many tuitions.

I went shopping yesterday. First, i walked with my sister. Then my friends came and i left my sister. And my friends went away. And i was alone. And..

I bought 2 dresses and 3 blouses/shirts and a pair of shoes when i was alone.


bling bling shoes. ♥

And after that i walked with my bf . But i was very tired that time . So, we walked for a short while only. And then i met with my sister. And..

I bought 2 more polo shirts. WHEN I WAS ALONE. I'm a loner when i go shopping. I've always enjoyed shopping alone. If there's someone following me. I'll seldom buy clothes .

And , ANYONE GOING MALACCA THIS WEEKEND? I haven't finish my CNY shopping. :(




xoxo,
Photobucket
1 comments.♥

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Copyright © 2009 - 123-upanddown.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info